Fabrication training and consulting services for Corian® Design materials
Each module/course is structured with specific activities which are aimed at helping participants improve efficiency in relation to production and installation practices. This includes topics such as resource management, employee optimization, reducing material costs and maximizing profits. Should you wish to schedule a training session, our Technical Services team will work with you to ensure your session is structured to best suit your company’s needs.
Virtual Level One Corian® Solid Surface Fabrication Course
This course is designed to be informal and free ﬂowing. All participants will have the opportunity to take an interactive part in discussing key learnings. Questions, comments, and opinions generally keep the group engaged and entertained.
Who should take the Level One Fabrication Course?
If you are just starting out into a new venture or just needing a refresher in regard to mitigating your warranty expenses, then this will be a day well spent. Your instructor will be a Certiﬁed Corian® Solid Surface Instructor equipped to give you clear, easy to understand, practical information about the Corian® Solid Surface Fabrication techniques.
What you will learn:
- Proper, efﬁcient seaming procedures
- Fabricating countertops with inside corners
- Edge build-ups and proﬁling methods
- Correct sink and cooktop cutout methods
- Sanding and ﬁnishing techniques
- Mounting and ﬁnishing Corian® Solid Surface integrated sinks
- Installation, templating and measuring
- Special attention will be given to fabrication techniques for unique
aesthetic colors such as Private Collection (directionally veined colors),
metallic colors as well as our exclusive Deep® color series
- Coved backsplash fabrication (time permitting)
Contact your local Willis Rep for more information.
Next level training solutions
In addition to the training modules downloadable below, we are also able to create customized programs that focus on topics that are critical to creating further success within your company. Should you wish to create your own customized training session, adequate advanced notice will be required.
Note that, with the exception of the Level One Corian® Solid Surface company fabrication course, all sessions will be conducted at your facility utilizing your tools, equipment and personnel. The Willis Technical Service Specialist will have access to a variety of additional fabrication tools if required.
Advantages of the Technical Services Advanced Trainings:
- Maximize revenue and reduce your labor costs
- Acquire a wider skill set and win more bids
- Extra time spent on procedures and issues most relevant to your needs
- Flexible start and ﬁnish times
- Hands-on employee participation.
- Customized fabrication projects for the in-house session
Schedule a training session today!
Our Technical Services team will work with you to ensure your session is structured to best suit your company’s needs.
Send us a Message
or call us at 1-888-994-5547