Yes, you read that right. The quality and convenience of Corian® Solid Surface is now available in new larger, time-saving dimensions, in our most popular color, Glacier White! Making designs take shape is easier and more efficient than ever with new Widesheet dimensions featuring Class A Fire Rating.
Advantages of Corian® Solid Surface Widesheet:
- SAVE TIME & LABOR COSTS – Reduced installation time for applications that typically require seaming.
- A SUSTAINABLE CHOICE – Less product waste through the elimination of typical cutting and joining processes, all while contributing to Green Building and LEED building accreditation.
- SAVE INVENTORY SPACE – Decreased need to keep multiple sheet sizes on hand – resulting in a reduction in low-value inventory.
- EXPAND YOUR APPLICATIONS – Enables the fabrication of larger, more complex applications
- STAY AT SAFETY CODE – Class A Fire Rating (U.S. and Canada)
The Corian® Design support network has stood side-by-side with Architects, Designers and Fabricators across the globe for over 50 years, working to provide local service and support to customers so they can create solutions that solve the toughest design challenges. Corian® Solid Surface in Widesheet Dimensions enables the fabrication of larger, more complex applications, all while helping you stay to safety code with Class A Fire Rating.
Get in contact with your local Willis sales representative today for more info and take advantage of this incredible new offering! Visit here to find out which rep covers your area and contact us today!
Download the Widesheet Dimensions Sell Sheet here – DOWNLOAD PDF
Download the Widesheet Dimensions Sell Sheet for Healthcare here – DOWNLOAD PDF