- Building the sales of our portfolio of building and surfacing materials.
- Build/create and maintain relationships with Fabricators, Millworkers, Contractors, K&B Dealers, and Architectural & Design Firms.
- Host product knowledge meetings, present sales growth strategies to the clients, and undertake other overall relationship-building activities
- To ensure project completion you will price/track project progression through all development and construction stages utilizing Willis tracking methods including Salesforce and other internal systems.
- Maintaining relationships as a team with other Specialists and collaborate with them to close commercial and residential projects.
Territory: Los Angeles County, Orange County, and Inland Empire
- Experience as a sales representative or post-secondary education in a related subject preferred
- Laminate/millwork industry sales experience is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM tracking system
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills