A canvas for building inspirational designs.
Corian® sheets inspire designers and architects to build stylish spaces with pieces cut horizontally or vertically. Corian® can be used for wall cladding, tub surrounds, windowsills, and much more - the possibilities are endless.
To better meet your design needs, DuPont™ continues to expand its capability to provide custom colors, extra-large sheets and colors from our global palettes. While minimum requirements are generally needed, please ask your DuPont™ or distributor representative for details on these programs.
Vertical, Horizontal Applications
Enjoy the ultimate in design flexibility for remodeling and new construction projects.
- Offers design versatility - can be cut, shaped, and thermoformed
- Join sheets together with Joint Adhesive for DuPont™ Corian® - create a sheet of any size
- Can be used in vertical applications, including wall cladding and wet walls
- 1/4" (6mm) sheet is recommended for vertical use only.
- Can be used in horizontal applications, including countertops, vanitytops, desktops, islands, tabletops, laboratory tops, work-stations and window sills
- Custom sizes available. Minimum order quantity 48 sheets
- Custom colors available. Minimum order quantity - 1 sheet
Vertical or Horizontal Applications (1/2",3/4")
|3/4" (19mm) SHEET|
Vertical Applications Only (1/4")
Edges, Inlays, backsplashes and sink mount options
Making exactly the right choice is an important part of the design process. With Corian®, your installation options are many. Sinks can be undermounted or beveled. Flush or stepped down. With a backsplash or without. And with any number of edge treatments and inlays, you can extend the possibilities even further.
Edge Treatments - click each image to see actual edge treatments