Corian® Solid Surface Attributes - Surfaces that help make healthcare environments beautiful.
Corian® Solid Surfaces meet the high expectations and demands of any healthcare environment. It has unlimited design potential for corridor hallways, nurses stations, emergency rooms, operating room walls, showers, baseboards and more. It is:
- Easy to clean and maintain. When properly cleaned, Corian® Solid Surface does not support the growth of mold and mildew.
- A nonporous surface with a smooth, seamless appearance.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting, standing up to hard knocks in high-traffic environments that can easily damage other surfaces, like drywall and laminate.
- Easily renewed and repaired.
- Flexible and versatile.
- GREENGUARD Certified® as low VOC emitting material and GREENGUARD Listed for microbial resistance.
- Class I (A) Fire rated
- Stain resistant
- Slip resistant
- NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact
- Available in 140 colors