Benefits of Artisan Sinks
Artisan sinks work in even the most demanding settings. The range of sizes and configurations and the extra deep bowls for handling extra large pans allow you to create the right workplace for your style of living. The proprietary V-Therm Shield™ provides superior sound deadening and greater thermal retention on many models. Artisan products are as functional as they are elegant.
Artisan Stainless Steel Sinks
Artisan Manufacturing offers premium quality undermount stainless steel sinks in a remarkable 16 gauge and 18 gauge thickness, 304 commercial grade. New Copper and Stainless Steel Chef Pro Series Sinks, plus Copper and China Vessels for the Bathroom that complement the latest trends in kitchen and bathroom design.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Focus on Quality - sinks made in family owned factory
- Quality of finish - use of German diamond sanding pads
- Finish matches stainless appliances and is easy to maintain
- High quality 304 stainless steel (18/10 Chromium / Nickel)
- Extremely tight radius on top of sink makes for better fit with granite
- Tight radius at bottom allowing for larger flat area on bottom than most sinks
- Rubberized paint and sound pads on sides as well as bottom for maximum sound absorption
- cUPC Approved - lifetime warranty
- Almost every sink and faucet in inventory locally with back-up in seven North American warehouses
Manufactured from heavy 16 gauge, premium 304 stainless steel, Artisan Stainless Steel Sinks are resistant to stains and corrosion. Artisan Undermount Sinks have the quality and convenience of a professional sink. The extra deep bowls in Artisan Sinks accommodate large pots and pans... no more spillovers. The proprietary V-Therm Shield™ provides superior sound deadening, reducing noise, vibration, and... offers remarkable thermal retention.
- Thicker, Stronger and Tougher
- Much quieter than an 18 gauge sink - especially with a disposal unit
- More resistant to denting / damage
- Will last as long as your quartz or solid surface top
- Thicker than most competitive brands