Willis is a North American distributor of World Class Building Materials which is focused on meeting the needs of today's evolving market trends. Our skills include customer service, innovative sales and marketing, distribution, sourcing and manufacturing.
- Founded in 1967 by Ron Willis - a true innovator in luxury plumbing.
- In the 70's, Willis developed a relationship with a great company - DuPont™, and successfully introduced DuPont™ Corian® to the Canadian consumer.
- Ron Willis and Mike Hetherman became partners in 1992.
- Willis is the exclusive marketing distributor of Dupont™ Corian and Zodiaq®, Artisan sinks & faucets, Arpa High Pressure Laminate and Insinkerator® waste disposal units in Ontario, Western Canada, Western Oregon, Washington and Alaska.
- Willis markets and distributes world class building products to service Architect & Design firms, Kitchen & Bath Retailers, Home Builder Network, Big Box Retailers and our Fabrication Network.
- In 2014, Willis acquired distribution rights of Arpa High Pressure Laminate, Artisan sinks & faucets and Insinkerator® waste disposal units in the California market.
- On January 1, 2015, Willis will further expand their presence in the US market by gaining sole distribution rights to DuPont™ Corian® and DuPont™ Zodiaq® in Northern California and Northwestern Nevada.
- Willis employs over 50 professionals across Canada and the USA.
Thank you for choosing Willis, we look forward to partnering with your company to achieve success together in better building going forward.
Representing Global Brands Across North America